- 100% Fee
Sponsored by Google
Why C-STEM Program?
- Shiv Venkataraman
VP / GM, Google
Encouraging and nurturing K-12 students to explore their interest in STEM is an investment in our communities and the future of tech. We’re excited to expand our partnership with TalentSprint to offer this program alongside ZeroUI, and look forward to the direct impact it will have for participants.
- Santanu Paul
MD and CEO, TalentSprint
TalentSprint believes in nurturing young minds and providing them with the tools they need for successful tech careers. We've partnered with ZeroUI and Google to offer a first-of-its-kind program that teaches STEM concepts through coding. Our program introduces crucial skills early, allowing passions to flourish for a high-impact tech career.
- Raja Jasti
Founder and CEO at ZeroUI
Bringing a high-impact program like C-STEM will create long-lasting positive outcomes. We are delighted to offer the Ziro Studio platform for this path-breaking program. We are glad to pioneer this program with Google and TalentSprint as it is exclusively designed for middle-school students from underrepresented groups to create a more inclusive, diverse, and equitable community in the tech space.
What is unique about C-STEM?
- First-of-its-kind Program fully sponsored by Google
- Exclusively for girl students in select schools
- A fun, gamified-learning process
- Project-based learning
Who is it for?
This program is for students who are:
- Currently studying in one of the participating schools
- Studying in Class 6/7/8
- Curious about how things work
|Foundation in STEM
|Maths + Physics +Coding
|Faculty Led Flip Class
What help will students get to succeed?
C-STEM is a 70-hour online program where students will:
- Learn key Computer Science and STEM concepts from experienced faculty and mentors
- Be assisted in building a project using your learnings along with your peers
- Earn C-STEM certification as a first step towards becoming next-gen STEM leaders
- Improved proficiency in science concepts
- Increased engagement in technology
- Development of basic coding skills
- Improved technology literacy
- Earn Prestigious CSTEM Certificate from Google
What will it cost?
It costs students only their commitment and time.
The program fee will be
sponsored by Google