- Sponsored by Google,
Program cost covered
Why C-STEM Program?
- Shiv Venkataraman
VP / GM, Google
Encouraging and nurturing K-12 students to explore their interest in STEM is an investment in our communities and the future of tech. We’re excited to expand our partnership with TalentSprint to offer this program alongside ZeroUI, and look forward to the direct impact it will have for participants.
- Santanu Paul
MD and CEO, TalentSprint
TalentSprint believes in nurturing young minds and providing them with the tools they need for successful tech careers. We've partnered with ZeroUI and Google to offer a first-of-its-kind program that teaches STEM concepts through coding. Our program introduces crucial skills early, allowing passions to flourish for a high-impact tech career.
- Raja Jasti
Founder and CEO at ZeroUI
Bringing a high-impact program like C-STEM will create long-lasting positive outcomes. We are delighted to offer the Ziro Studio platform for this path-breaking program. We are glad to pioneer this program with Google and TalentSprint as it is exclusively designed for students from underrepresented groups to create a more inclusive, diverse, and equitable community in the tech space.
- Dale Allsopp
Director, Google and Prep For Prep Alumni
Underrepresented students need the tools to be successful in areas where wealth is being created and established in order to close the wealth gap in America. This program is invaluable because it emphasizes the tenets of current and future prosperity, helping to create the next generation of leaders in emerging technology and eventually entrepreneurial-focused tech.
What is unique about C-STEM?
- First-of-its-kind Program fully sponsored by Google
- Focused on students from underrepresented groups
- A fun, gamified-learning process
- Project-based learning
Who is it for?
This program is for students who are:
- Currently enrolled with PREP for PREP
- Studying in Grades 7, 8 or 9
- Curious about how things work
|Details||Foundation in STEM|
|Coverage||Maths + Physics +Coding|
|Faculty Led Flip Class||54 Hours|
|Mentored Project||16 Hours|
What help will students get to succeed?
C-STEM is a 70-hour online program where students will:
- Learn key Computer Science and STEM concepts from experienced faculty and mentors
- Be assisted in building a project using your learnings along with your peers
- Earn C-STEM certification as a first step towards becoming next-gen STEM leaders
- Improved proficiency in science concepts
- Increased engagement in technology
- Development of basic coding skills
- Improved technology literacy
- Earn Prestigious CSTEM Certificate from Google
Tech prizes for top students
What will it cost?
It costs students only their commitment and time.
The program fee will be
sponsored by Google